ONLY BOOK THE BEST FOR YOUR BOATS THIS YEAR
We pride ourselves in offering the highest level of service and our product knowledge is second to none. Our engineers are all factory trained and regularly complete VOLVO PENTA training sessions as we are the South Coasts only AUTHORISED VOLVO PENTA CENTRE. In the last 12 months Golden Arrow Marine engineers have attended 1,473 hours of specialist Volvo Penta product training to ensure they remain amongst the highest trained in the Country with product knowledge unattainable by independent engineers.
It’s a huge investment but we consider it essential to delivering a service that all Volvo Penta owners deserve and helps to ensure value is retained in their pride and joy. Each year we see lots of examples of where customers have chosen the wrong engineer for their boat. Please don’t risk your valuable asset or pride and joy and gamble on a lower level of service. The scope for longer term damage and ultimately higher costs is enormous.
The old saying is true when it comes to your boat engines and servicing – YOU REALLY DO GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. If other engineers are quoting you lower labour charges or costs for installation there’s the potential they are cutting corners, not fully trained, or understand the complexity of your expensive vessels.
We’re experts in both leisure and commercial boating and we’re trusted by many leading local commercial companies to keep their fleet on the water.
It’s important our customers also know that only official Volvo Penta engineers have access to:
- Genuine Volvo Penta diagnostic tool, essential for working on latest electronic managed engines and ensuring your engine control software is the up to date version – essential to the reliability of your engine
- Service View video reporting – providing on the job video report of your engine and the work being carried out, also evidence of emergent work with a quote to carry out the repair – Provides you with peace of mind that the work is being carried out and an easy route to authorise work to get you back on the water with minimum down time
- Volvo Penta’s Service Protocol – ensuring all service work follows Volvo’s service regime and is registered to maintain standard and extended warranties
- Checking your engine for any outstanding service and upgrade campaigns – essential to the safety of your engine
- Provide 2 year warranty on all genuine Volvo Penta parts supplied and fitted, including labour (excludes consumables and service items replaced annually)
- Volvo Penta Oil Analysis service to provide early warning of engine problems – early intervention of a problem can save an engine from major failure
- Easy Connect communication device – your EVC managed engine can inform you of defect error codes to your smart phone which you can send to us, the engineer knows in advance what he is dealing with saving you time and money
- Volvo Penta Action Service – as a Volvo Penta owner you get 24/7 support service, we’re there when it matters most
- Have the full support of the Volvo Penta factory – even the highest trained most knowledgeable engineer can’t solve it occasionally, that’s when Volvo’s factory technicians & designers can be called on to assist with diagnosis.
SO CONTACT YOUR PORT SOLENT BRANCH TODAY:
Tel: 023 9220 1171