Introducing our Southampton Branch Marine Engineers!
Golden Arrow Marine are committed to recruiting and retaining talented marine engineers. Our Southampton Branch has our largest workshop and engineers work across the full range of products for both our leisure and commercial customers. It’s even ISO9001:2015 certified so you know you’re getting the very highest level of service and standards when using our team.
Here’s just a snippet of this branches’ capabilities:
- Volvo Penta Centre – with 2 year warranty on engines and parts when fitted by one of our team
- Genuine Volvo Penta Parts for branch collection – using quality products, service kits and oils gives your engines more hours and ultimately enjoyment out of the water
- With a fleet of over 12 vehicles our mobile marine engineers can come to your vessel at many marinas along the UK south coast. Some of our engineers even travel to the Mediterranean and Caribbean to work on larger superyachts and tenders
- Dynamometer testing facility – providing our customers reassurance engines are tested prior installation
- Inboard engine marine specialists for MAN, Perkins and Yanmar as well as Volvo Penta
- Outboard marine engine experts working across Honda Marine and Yamaha
- Experts in Ride Control Solutions having worked with ABT-Trac and Humphrey for many years and more recently Smartgyro. An important consideration for many of the larger leisure motorboats
- One of the few UK sales and service agents for Torqeedo, who are the industry leaders in electric propulsion, and Castoldi who provide waterjet propulsions inboard engines
- Work with many of the larger Solent commercial ferry companies
- Full re-engineering projects undertaken – watch this latest example here
- Sales and advice on ZF controls, Marine generators, Sea-Fire products and even Maxwell Windlass & Capstans!
So if you need to pop in to branch to collect some parts or call for some help and advice on new engines, rebuilds or servicing this branch can offer it all!
Martin Bizzell, who’s our Engineering Director has over 30 years experience and is based at Southampton. His expert team of 15 cover all aspects of Technical Sales, Servicing and Parts. Newest recruit Richard Hunt is excited to get stuck in and has recently been working on the new Volvo Penta online shop which launched just this week.