Our newest Branch, recently opened in Swanwick Marina, is the smallest of our branches however little does this mean we offer any less than the others!
You may already be familiar with this new branch from our recent transformation video, that you can watch again by clicking here.
This branch offers an array of services alike to other branches in Southampton, Poole and Portsmouth however in a contained unit split into two purposeful rooms;
Unit 7, which is a Customer Sales Office & Parts Showroom is where you’ll find Lance who is the Sales Development Manager at this branch along with Tony who is the Parts Advisor.
Between them, Lance and Tony are a highly knowledgeable team and they have over 10 years of experience in Volvo Penta Parts and more.
Unit 8, which is an onsite Engineering Workshop, allows for our fully factory trained engineers to provide the highest level of service, repair and aftercare solutions onsite.
Here’s just a snippet of this branches’ capabilities:
- Alike to all other branches, this branch is a Volvo Penta Centre – with 2 year warranty on engines and parts when fitted by one of our team.
- Genuine Volvo Penta Parts stocked in Unit 7 and available for branch collection using our Volvo Penta Shop link – using quality products, service kits and oils gives your engines more hours and ultimately enjoyment out of the water.
- Engineers that are fully mobile means they can visit boat berths within Swanwick Marina or throughout the UK and overseas also.
- Genuine Volvo Penta parts and accessories which are covered by the standard 12-month warranty, extended to 24 months when fitted by us.
- Features the Golden Arrow Marine price beating promise on all ‘like for like’ quotes and work.
- Currently looking to bring new products into the branch from Torqeedo, who are market leaders in electric propulsion.
So if you need to pop in to branch to collect some parts or call for some help and advice on new engines, rebuilds or servicing, this branch, with it’s small but mighty team can offer it all!
Contact Lance or Tony today – They’d love to hear from you whether you’re a new customer from Swanwick Marina or surrounding areas from the Hamble region.