You have not viewed any product yet.
Cruise 10.0 R TorqLink
Call for Price
The flagship of the Cruise line: The Cruise 10.0 not only has an impressive appearance, it also delivers impressive performance. High-tech from the shaft head to the fin – and emission-free. Make way for the Cruise 10.0!
The Cruise 10.0 is comparable to a 20 HP petrol outboard and can be easily mounted on your boat with a couple of tools.
Two Power 48-5000 batteries are required for operation at full power. If the Cruise 10.0 is operated with only one Power 48-5000, the power is reduced to 6 kW. The Cruise 10.0 is not compatible with the Power 24-3500.
This model comes in Short, Long & Extra Long Shaft.
PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR BEST PRICE AND TO INCLUDE INSTALLATION IF REQUIRED
Cruise 10.0 R - Benefits:
- 10 kW continuous power, 12 kW boost - powerful propulsion like a 20 hp combustion engine
- TorqLink data interface - enables fast data exchange between TorqLink components without gateway
- Electric tilting device for comfortable operation
- Easy handling thanks to low-voltage design (48 volts)
- Very robust construction - corrosion-protected, seawater-proof and waterproof all around (IP67)
- Battery connection cable with water-protected battery pole terminals (IP 66) for connecting up to two Power 48-5000
- Variants: Short shaft S: 38.5cm shaft length, long shaft L 51.2cm shaft length, extra long shaft XL 63.9cm shaft length
- Weight (without cable & main switch): 59.8 kg (S), 61.3 kg (L), 62.5 kg (XL)
- To operate the Cruise 10.0 with more than two Power 48-5000 batteries, please contact your Torqeedo dealer
- Please note that the engine power is reduced to 6 kW when operating with only one Power 48-5000 battery
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Ultralight 403 ACCall for Price915 Wh Trolling Motor for Kayak. 1 HP equivalent
Ultralight 1103 ACCall for Price915 Wh Trolling Motor for Kayak. 3 HP equivalent
Travel 603Call for PriceFor tenders, dinghies and daysailers up to 1 ton. 2 HP equivalent
Travel 1103 CCall for PriceFor tenders, dinghies and daysailers up to 1.5 tons. 3 HP equivalent.