You have not viewed any product yet.
Cruise 12.0 RL
The new flagship of the Cruise line: The new Cruise 12.0 not only has an impressive appearance, it also delivers impressive performance. High-tech from the shaft head to the fin – and emission-free. Make way for the Cruise 12.0!
The Cruise 12.0 is comparable to a 25 HP petrol outboard and can be easily mounted on your boat with a couple of tools.
Its power supply requires at least two (Power 48-5000) or four lithium batteries (Power 24-3500)
PRICES SHOWN ARE FOR OUTBOARD ONLY – PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR BEST PRICE TO INCLUDE INSTALLATION IF REQUIRED
Prices are subject to change and alteration without notice.
2 in stock
Cruise 12.0 RL – The Benefits.
This Torqeedo Cruise 12.0 RL model boasts:
- Simple handling thanks to voltage level of 48 V
- We recommend the Cruise 12.0 for dinghies and sailboats up to 12 tons.
- Remote steering connector option.
- Intelligent on-board computer and all of the convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
- Very robust design – protected from corrosion, saltwater-capable, and completely waterproof (IP67)
- Low-profile design – elegant and modern …
- 12 kW continuous power - powerful propulsion like a 25 hp combustion engine
- TorqLink data interface - enables fast data exchange between TorqLink components without gateway
- Electric tilting device for comfortable operation
- Easy handling thanks to low-voltage design (48 volts)
- Very robust construction - corrosion-protected, seawater-proof and waterproof all around (IP67)
- Battery connection cable with water-protected battery pole terminals (IP 66) for connecting up to two Power 48-5000
- Variants: Short shaft S: 38.5cm shaft length, long shaft L 51.2cm shaft length, extra long shaft XL 63.9cm shaft length
- Weight (without cable & main switch): 59.8 kg (S), 61.3 kg (L), 62.5 kg (XL)
- To operate the Cruise 12.0 with more than two Power 48-5000 batteries, please contact your Torqeedo dealer
- Please note that the engine power is reduced to 6 kW when operating with only one Power 48-5000 battery
- Throttle not included - best to use with TorqLink throttle with colour display
- Equipment included: Outboard with TorqLink data communication, connection to remote steering, cable set (4.5 m, 95 mm2) including main switch and v22/p10k propeller
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use
Prices from £9,449
Item number: 1281-00 | EAN: 4260113696613
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Ultralight 403 AC£2,229.00915 Wh Trolling Motor for Kayak. 1 HP equivalent Prices are subject to change and alteration without notice.
Ultralight 1103 AC£2,419.00915 Wh Trolling Motor for Kayak. 3 HP equivalent. Prices are subject to change and alteration without notice.
Travel 603 SSpecial Summer Offer - £1,720.00 inc VAT + 4 year warranty For tenders, dinghies and daysailers up to 1 ton. 2 HP equivalent Prices are subject to change and alteration without notice.
Travel 1103 CLSpecial Summer Offer, just £2,266 plus 4 year warranty For tenders, dinghies and daysailers up to 1.5 tons. 3 HP equivalent. Prices are subject to change and alteration without notice.