You have not viewed any product yet.
Cruise 2.0 T
Call for Price
The new models of the Cruise 2.0 have been improved to meet the demanding challenges of every day commercial use; making them ready to take on the harshest environmental conditions, for example with dinghies and sailboats up to 3 tons.
This makes the Cruise even more rugged in the event that it runs aground and even better protected against corrosion when used extensively in salt water. The Cruise 2.0 is comparable to a 5 HP petrol outboard and can be easily mounted on your boat with a couple of tools, regardless of whether the remote or tiller version.
Models come in Short and Long shafts.
A power supply from at least one lithium battery (Power 26-104) or with lead batteries (lead-gel or AGM) must be provided for operation.
PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR BEST PRICE AND TO INCLUDE INSTALLATION IF REQUIRED
Cruise 2.0 T - Benefits:
- Improved robustness and improved corrosion protection
- 2,000 W input power, in terms of propulsion is comparable with a 5-hp petrol outboard
- Maximum efficiency outboard
- With tiller control
- Integrated on-board computer with GPS-based range calculation
- 25 mm2 cable set (3m) including fuse and main switch
- Emergency magnetic stop key
- Battery cable bridge for lead batteries
- Fuse and main switch
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Ultralight 403 ACCall for Price915 Wh Trolling Motor for Kayak. 1 HP equivalent
Ultralight 1103 ACCall for Price915 Wh Trolling Motor for Kayak. 3 HP equivalent
Travel 603Call for PriceFor tenders, dinghies and daysailers up to 1 ton. 2 HP equivalent
Travel 1103 CCall for PriceFor tenders, dinghies and daysailers up to 1.5 tons. 3 HP equivalent.