You have not viewed any product yet.
Cruise 6.0 TL
The new models of the Cruise 6.0 have been improved to meet the demanding challenges of everyday commercial use; making them ready to take on the harshest environmental conditions, for example with dinghies and sailboats up to 6 tons.
This makes the Cruise even more rugged in the event that it runs aground and even better protected against corrosion when used extensively in salt water.
The Cruise 6.0 is comparable to an 9.9 HP petrol outboard and can be easily mounted on your boat with a couple of tools, regardless of whether the remote or tiller version.
A power supply from at least one lithium battery (Power 48-5000) or with lead batteries (lead-gel or AGM) must be provided for operation.
PRICES SHOWN ARE FOR OUTBOARD ONLY – PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR BEST PRICE TO INCLUDE INSTALLATION IF REQUIRED
Prices are subject to change and alteration without notice.
2 in stock
Cruise 6.0 TL – The Benefits.
This Torqeedo Cruise 6.0 TL model boasts:
- We recommend the Cruise 6.0 for dinghies and sailboats up to to 6 tons.
- This model is equipped with tiller control.
- Rugged aluminium pylon with reinforced integral fin – extra robust even when running aground.
- Shaft sealant rings mounted in protected area on the inside of the pylons
- Highest-grade seawater-proof aluminium for long service life, even in the harshest conditions
- Lubricant-free polymer plain bearings protect against damage from fishing lines or debris and provide improved mechanical support for propeller shaft – wear-resistant and maintenance-free.
- Comprehensive galvanic corrosion protection through careful matching of all materials and meticulous isolation of materials with different electrochemical properties.
- Everything is waterproof to min IP67.
- Integrated on-board computer with GPS-based range calculation
- Equipment included: Outboard with tiller steering, integrated on-board computer with GPS-based range calculation, cable set (S: 4.4m L: 4.3m, 35 mm²) including main switch and propeller B 12.5 x 17 HSP, emergency magnetic stop key
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use
Prices from £3,979
Item number: 1267-00 | EAN: 4260113696781
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Ultralight 403 AC£2,229.00915 Wh Trolling Motor for Kayak. 1 HP equivalent Prices are subject to change and alteration without notice.
Ultralight 1103 AC£2,419.00915 Wh Trolling Motor for Kayak. 3 HP equivalent. Prices are subject to change and alteration without notice.
Travel 603 SSpecial Summer Offer - £1,720.00 inc VAT + 4 year warranty For tenders, dinghies and daysailers up to 1 ton. 2 HP equivalent Prices are subject to change and alteration without notice.
Travel 1103 CLSpecial Summer Offer, just £2,266 plus 4 year warranty For tenders, dinghies and daysailers up to 1.5 tons. 3 HP equivalent. Prices are subject to change and alteration without notice.