Yamaha F15 CMHS Short Shaft Outboard Motor (15hp)
Small-engine convenience, big-engine performance
This versatile, twin-cylinder 4-stroke combines power and responsiveness – and delivers a super-smooth ride. Outstanding fuel economy also means that you’re being kinder to the environment, with exhaust emissions cut to a minimum.
Enjoy too, the many extras that only a Yamaha outboard delivers. Benefits like computer-controlled ignition, a special light-load starting system, a water-cooled fuel pump, and a large-volume silencer – all normally only found on larger engines. For commercial, professional or leisure use, it adds up to a winning formula.
At a glance
- Shallow Water Drive for cruising close inshore
- Single-lever steering friction (Tiller model)
- One-piece, solid top cowling
- Front-mounted shift lever for easy control
- Optimum power-to-weight ratio
- High-output alternator
- Power Tilt option
- Fresh Water Flushing system
- Manual and Electric start options
- Light-load manual starter
- PrimeStart™ system for easy starting