You have not viewed any product yet.
A great way to have fun on the water
Top performance is assured – with even the smallest Yamaha outboard – and handling is remarkable, with excellent control and stability from the special inflatable keel and V-hull design (only for the 310STi-V).
Strong D-rings and lifelines are provided, as well as a secure, integral fuel tank strap. The PVC-coated transom is reinforced with a special support section for a Yamaha outboard. All you have to do is enjoy yourself.
At a glance
- Very light and easy to carry around
- Double-wall inflatable floor gives great comfort
- Inflatable keel helps directional control
- V-floor for even better control on the 310STi
- Comfortably carries a family of three or four
- Very stable handling even in choppy water
- Immensely rigid and tough construction
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Honwave: T20 SECall for PriceLength: 2m Passenger Capacity: 2 adults Engine Pairing: Up to 4hp (27 kg) Floor Type: Slatted Floor
Honwave: T24 IECall for PriceLength: 2.5m Passenger Capacity: 3 adults Engine Pairing: Up to 6hp Floor Type: Aluminium
Honwave: T25 AECall for PriceLength: 3.2m Passenger Capacity: 4 adults Engine Pairing: Up to 15hp Floor Type: Air V Floor
Honwave: T25 SECall for PriceLength: 2.4m Passenger Capacity: 3 adults Engine Pairing: Up to 6hp (34 kg) Floor Type: Air V Floor